- Morelos 701, Col. San Antonio El Alto, Tepatitlán De Morelos, Jal. Cp. 47640
- +(52) 378 78 88 820 / +(52) 378 12 14 069
- Marisol Ramírez Jiménez
- Km 7 Carretera Tepatitlán – Tototlán
- Production: 96 Ton/day in Abattoir, 30 Ton/day in cutting and deboning
- TIF #615
With more than 30 years of experience, located in the highlands of Jalisco.
Their main focus is the production of hogs, sheep and goats. Their high productivity, quality and great vocation in production is recognized around the world. Thanks to the implementation of the best techniques of sustainable development in their activities, they have positioned themselves in the market.
Therefore, their vision is to satisfy the quality expectations of their clients in the national and international markets and to keep on contributing with the supply of our products according to the growing future demands.
Their mission is to produce pork, eggs and cows of the highest quality, with the intention of providing the best nutritional value for the consumer, promoting the integral human development of all participants in the production chain.
With the highest quality genetics, GENA AGRICULTURE uses the most innovative techniques in the development of our activities. Also having a strict control of production costs, with highly trained personnel that guarantees the quality and availability of our products. Plus a distribution channel with presence in commercial supermarkets, packaging chains and meat processing.
Product Safety Systems
- HACCP in the slaughter area
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- POES (Standard operating procedures for sanitation)
- Traceability system: Recall
- Authorization to export to Japan
One of our major commitments is sustainability, we have processes such as generation of methane gas, use of solar water heaters for general services of the plant and breeding stock to meet market needs.