Kekén is dedicated to the production and marketing of swine products. Their operations are fully integrated, including factories, farms with grand capacity (over 70,000) in production, 2 slaughterhouses and processing plants with direct sales to export and the domestic market.
Leading company in production and sales, totally integrated, and in constant growth. With standardized processes, constantly improving, focusing on current market demands with flexibility and development of new products. We have a sales channel totally focused on exports. Currently exporting to Japan, South Korea, the United States, Canada, Hong Kong and China. In Mexico, they have a network of more than 400 retail stores and sales channels.
All the processed hogs are their own, which allows an excellent traceability from the processing factory to the farms, including records of the feeds used, with an exhaustive process control following the highest international standards of meat processing, guaranteeing safety, freshness, flavor and nutritional value. With a daily slaughter capacity of 5000 hogs.
TIF 152 certification and approvals for export to various countries.
Product Safety Systems
- Type of Federal Inspection Certification (TIF 152), Mexico Supreme Quality, USDA and authorizations to export to 9 countries among which are Japan, South Korea, the United States, Canada, Hong Kong and the People’s Republic of China.
- National Mexico Supreme Quality Award 2008, 2009, 2011
- National Agricultural Award 2010
- TIF National Quality Award 2011
- National Exportation Award 2015
Among our different operations are included sustainability processes and the use of biogas generated on farms, the treatment of factory water for irrigation and the use of solar panels for outdoor lighting.