- Calle 27A Numero 495A Itzimna X 56 Y 56A Mérida
- +(52) 988 981 82 00
- Luis Alberto Monarres Miranda
- Yucatán C.p. 97100 K.m. 3.5 Carretera Umán-Poxilá, Umán, Yucatán C.p. 97390
- Production: 7,500 hogs a day
- TIF #152
- TIF #712
Kekén is dedicated to the production and marketing of swine products. Our operations are fully integrated, including feed mill plants, farms with grand capacity (over 77,000 sows) in production, 3 slaughterhouses and processing plants with direct sales to export and the domestic market. We are the leading company in production and sales, totally integrated, and in constant growth with standardized processes, constantly improving, focusing on current market demands with flexibility and development of new products. We have a sales channel totally focused on exports currently exporting to Japan, South Korea, the United States, Canada, Hong Kong and China. In Mexico, we have a sales network with more than 530 retail stores and other sales channels.
All the processed hogs are their own, which allows an excellent traceability from the processing factory to the farms, including records of the feeds used, with an exhaustive process control following the highest international standards of meat processing, guaranteeing safety, freshness, flavor and nutritional value. With a daily slaughter capacity of 10,000 hogs.
TIF # 152 and the state of the art plant TIF # 712 which started operations in 2018 are certificated and approved for export to various countries.
Product Safety Systems
- Type of Federal Inspection Certification (TIF 152)
- Mexico Supreme Quality
- USDA and authorizations to export to 9 countries among which are Japan
- South Korea, the United States, Canada, Hong Kong and the People’s Republic of China
- National Mexico Supreme Quality Award 2008, 2009, 2011
- National Agricultural Award 2010
- TIF National Quality Award 2011
- National Exportation Award 2011, 2015
Among our different operations are included sustainability processes and the use of biogas generated on farms, the treatment of factory water for irrigation and the use of solar panels for outdoor lighting.