- 148 52 (662) 259 5809
- Ricardo Tochijara
- TIF 66 / TIF 148: Calle de la Plata S/N Col. Parque
- TIF #62: Boulevard de los Ganaderos S/N Sector Industrial Presa 83293 Hermosillo, Sonora, México
- TIF #62, #66 y #148
- 5,000 hogs per day in their Slaughter and Cutting plant. Capacity of 1200 MT per month for sliced, portioned and
Norson has more than 45 years of experience in the industry. Their operations are fully integrated with feed mill, farms, slaughter and processing plants, as well as direct sales to export, domestic market and company owned retail stores. This integration allow strict control along the supply chain to ensure the quality of final products from the farms to our customers.
Norson has more than 27 years exporting fresh, frozen, portioned and cooked products of pork meat to Asia and North America. Our products reach the major export markets: Japan, China, Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, United States, Canada.
Norson has been the number one Mexican exporter to China in 2017, 2018 and 2019, and all of its own farms are ractopamine free.
Since 1999 the company has worked in partnership with Smithfield Foods, currently the world’s biggest company in production and marketing of pork products. This joint venture allows Norson to have access to a great variety of solutions to satisfy the most specific needs of its customers.
Product Safety Systems
- We have quality and safety assurance within our vertical integration
- Japan, South Korea, United States of America, Hong Kong, and China.
- We have the “Sustainable Norson” program that gives regulatory compliance, sustainable projects, and monitoring to ESR.
Interested in importing Mexican Pork?
Fill this form and our partners will contact you as soon as possible.