- Industrial 83299 Hermosillo, Sonora, México
- +(52) 662 259 5809
- Ricardo Tochijara
- TIF 66 / TIF 148: Calle de la Plata S/N Col. Parque
- TIF #62: Boulevard de los Ganaderos S/N Sector Industrial Presa 83293 Hermosillo, Sonora, México
- TIF #62, #66 y #148
NORSON, founded in 1972. Signed under the original name of Alpro by a small group of swine producers from Hermosillo, Sonora.
The company’s initial objectives were to join forces with independent producers to jointly market its production, mainly to Mexico City. In 1989, Alpro Group entered into a strategic alliance with Smithfield Foods Inc, a U.S. company that is a world leader in the production and marketing of pork. From this new partnership came NORSON. In 1991 it began exporting to Japan.
In 2008, Norson received the National Export Award. It was recognized as the No. 1 Swine Exporter in Mexico for 3 years. Norson is dedicated to the production and marketing of swine products.
Norson has a vertical integration (from breeding, feeding, slaughter, cutting and production of hogs and a strict control throughout the supply chain to ensure the quality of the final product.
Norson’s hogs are born and reared close of the facilities, giving Norson a greater degree of control. They have an extensive distribution infrastructure covering all channels: food service, supermarkets, wholesalers, retailers and packers.
Currently exporting to international markets such as Japan, South Korea, United States, Hong Kong and China.
Product Safety Systems
- We have quality and safety assurance within our vertical integration
- Japan, South Korea, United States of America, Hong Kong, and China.
- We have the “Sustainable Norson” program that gives regulatory compliance, sustainable projects, and monitoring to ESR.