- Km 2 Carr. San Juan – Guadalajara, San Juan de Los Lagos, Jalisco. México C.P. 47000
- +52 395 725 28 00
- Omar Eduardo Romo Jiménez
- Km 2 Carr. San Juan- San Sebástian – Encarnación de Diaz, San Juan de los Lagos, Jalisco, México
- Production: 4000 pigs a day
- TIF #683
Dedicated to the transformation of natural consumables into high grade food for human consumption. Its main products are eggs, beef and dairy products, distributed in the Mexican and foreign markets.
Established as a company that stands out for its human capital, the use of state-of-the-art technology, the implementation of environmentally friendly processes and the recognition, and quality of its products.
Amara, is their brand specializing in the production and marketing of swine products with experts tending all processes to provide the best quality pork, which translates into higher performance and better service for each customer.
Thanks to their processes, Amara have achieved traceability of their products, closely following the evolution of swine production, from obtaining semen, breeding, development and completion, with optimal feeding at each stage.
Product Safety Systems
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)
- Good Maufacturing Practices
- Traceability: Vertical Integration guarantees quality and safety assurance
- POES (Standard Operating Procedures for Sanitation)
- TIF 683 (Federal Inspection Type No. 683)
- Mexico Supreme Quality
- Authorization to export to Japan, United States, Hong Kong and South Korea