- Sonora: (+52) 642 425 77 00
- Jalisco: (+52) 391 93 1 4002
- Conrado Velderrain
- (+52) 642 112 05 33
- Oswaldo Chavira
- (+52) 642 117 85 83
- SASA Planta Navojoa, Sonora TIF 57
- SASA Planta Atotonilco el Alto, Jalisco TIF 467
- Production: 1,800 pigs a day
- TIF #57
Founded in 1975, it has been dedicated to the industrialization and commercialization of swine products, with 2 plants, strategically located to facilitate access to qualified labor, excellent supply of raw material and access to the markets of Japan and the United States.
Sonora Plant: Capable of slaughter, quartering, portioning, transformation and fat extraction of 1800 hogs per day. Official approvals: Japan, USA, South Korea, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Vietnam. Private certifications: MCS (Mexico Supreme Quality), SQF International.
Jalisco Plant: Capable of slaughter, quartering, portioning, special inspection, further processing, fat extraction of 1,100 hogs a day. Official approvals: Japan, USA, South Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cuba. Private certifications: MCS (Mexico Calidad Suprema), SQF International.
Total company sales (2017), USD $169 million. More than 2000 direct jobs.
Product Safety Systems
- Quality policy: To work under a safety and quality system that lead us to continuous improvement and allow us to satisfy the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Exports: Presently exporting to Japan, USA and South Korea. Exporting to Japan since 1977, Exporting to USA since 1992, Exporting to South Korea since 2018.