- Sonora: (+52) 642 425 77 00
- Jalisco: (+52) 391 93 1 4002
- Conrado Velderrain
- (+52) 642 112 05 33
- Oswaldo Chavira
- (+52) 642 117 85 83
- SASA Planta Navojoa, Sonora TIF 57
- SASA Planta Atotonilco el Alto, Jalisco TIF 467
- Producción: 1.800 cerdos al día
Founded in 1975, it has been dedicated to the industrialization and commercialization of swine products, with 2 plants, strategically located to facilitate access to qualified labor, excellent supply of raw material and access to the markets of Japan and the United States.
Sonora Plant: Capable of slaughter, quartering, portioning, transformation and fat extraction of 1800 hogs per day. Official approvals: Japan, USA, South Korea, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, Vietnam. Private certifications: MCS (Mexico Supreme Quality), SQF International.
Jalisco Plant: Capable of slaughter, quartering, portioning, special inspection, further processing, fat extraction of 1,100 hogs a day. Official approvals: Japan, USA, South Korea, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cuba. Private certifications: MCS (Mexico Calidad Suprema), SQF International.
Total company sales (2017), USD $169 million. More than 2000 direct jobs.
Product Safety Systems
- Quality policy: To work under a safety and quality system that lead us to continuous improvement and allow us to satisfy the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Exports: Presently exporting to Japan, USA and South Korea. Exporting to Japan since 1977, Exporting to USA since 1992, Exporting to South Korea since 2018.
Interested in importing Mexican Pork?
Fill this form and our partners will contact you as soon as possible.